Please note, vouchers for this experience will be redeemable in Spring 2022.
Hang out with our Linne’s two-toed sloths, Mo and Fe in this new special magic moment! Learn all about our sloths from our expert keepers, and go behind the scenes, feed Mo and Fe some tasty snacks and explore the area they eat, sleep and hang out in.
We will get in touch once booking for this experience is open. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
On the day you will also receive:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- 10% discount in our Gift Shop
- Free car parking
- Vouchers will have a 1 year expiry date from when booking opens in spring 2022. They must be booked within 3 months of when booking opens.
- Max 2 people per experience (please note one voucher is required per person).
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- After purchasing the experience, you will receive an e-voucher to use when booking opens in Spring 2022.
- You will receive another email once bookings open in Spring 2022.
- All orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers within 2 working days.
- This experience is available for adults and children aged 8 years and over only.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an observing adult who will be required to pay adult admission cost.
- The accompanying adult must be from the same household as the participant.
- Please note the accompanying adult may be required to go behind the scenes during the experience with the participant and it is therefore not suitable for the accompanying adult to be supervising another non-participating child.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Is this a gift?
Then why not add one of our Keeper Experience Boxes to you order! Gift boxes include a choice of gift (Bamboo Travel Mug or Soft Toy), Edinburgh Zoo magnet and Edinburgh Zoo pencil.
By purchasing a Keeper Experience, you are contributing to our invaluable conservation work. You can find out more about the projects we support here.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.