Please note, due to new avian flu measures that have recently come into place, we currently unable to run the Penguin Magic Moment until at least the end of February. Vouchers can still be purchased for use at a later date.
A very special 30 minutes spent with some of the Zoo’s most famous animals. Get up close and personal to our penguins and learn about the 3 species – kings, gentoos and rockhoppers – as you help the keeper’s with their afternoon feed.
On the day you will also receive:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- 10% discount in our Gift Shop
- Free car parking
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 between Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
- Vouchers will have a 1 year expiry date and must be booked within 3 months of receiving your voucher.
- Max 2 people per experience (please note one voucher is required per person).
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently working with an alternative timetable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- All orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers within 2 working days.
- This experience is available for adults and children aged 12 years and over only.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an observing adult who will be required to pay adult admission cost.
- The accompanying adult must be from the same household as the participant.
- Please note the accompanying adult may be required to go behind the scenes during the experience with the participant and it is therefore not suitable for the accompanying adult to be supervising another non-participating child.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Is this a gift?
Then why not add one of our Keeper Experience Boxes to you order! Gift boxes include a choice of gift (Bamboo Travel Mug or Soft Toy), Edinburgh Zoo magnet and Edinburgh Zoo pencil.
By purchasing a Keeper Experience, you are contributing to our invaluable conservation work. You can find out more about the projects we support here.
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.