This Magic Moment involves a packed 30 minutes as you get up close to some of the Zoo’s friendliest residents. You and your family will spend time with our keeper meeting some of our more unusual animals which could include a small mammal, reptiles and invertebrates. Prepare for some close encounters as you get the chance to take part in some animal handling.
Please note our Keeper Experiences are very popular and there is limited availability for some experiences. If you would like to book a specific date, we recommend checking availability first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 between Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
Please also note, all orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers on the next working day.
Is this a gift?
Then why not add one of our Keeper Experience Boxes to you order! Gift boxes include a choice of gift (Bamboo Travel Mug or Soft Toy), Edinburgh Zoo magnet and Edinburgh Zoo pencil.
- As a result of COVID-19 all gift vouchers purchased during this period will be issued without an expiry date to ensure that everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy their experience once the current Government restrictions have been lifted.
- Minimum number of participants is 2 and maximum 5 per experience (from one household).
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- This experience is available for adults and children aged 5 years and over only.
- Minimum number of participants is 2 and maximum 5 per experience and all must be from one household.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an observing adult who will be required to pay adult admission cost.
- The accompanying adult must be from the same household as the participant.
- Please note the accompanying adult may be required to go behind the scenes during the experience with the participant and it is therefore not suitable for the accompanying adult to be supervising another non-participating child.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Terms and Conditions:
Price is per person.
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.