- Vouchers will have a 1 year expiry date and must be booked within 3 months of receiving your voucher.
- Minimum number of participants is 2 and maximum 5 per experience (from one household).
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- All orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers within 2 working days.
- This experience is available for those aged 5+ only.
- Minimum number of participants is 2 and maximum 5 per experience and all must be from one household.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an observing adult who will be required to pay adult admission cost.
- The accompanying adult must be from the same household as the participant.
- Please note the accompanying adult may be required to go behind the scenes during the experience with the participant and it is therefore not suitable for the accompanying adult to be supervising another non-participating child.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Is this a gift?
By purchasing a Keeper Experience, you are contributing to our invaluable conservation work. You can find out more about the projects we support here.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.