Please note, due to the popularity of this experience, we are fully booked until October 2022. We do run these during the week as well as weekends. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a date before purchasing a voucher.
Join our keepers for a whole day packed full of close encounters and fantastic experiences, learning all about life as a zookeeper and the animals that live in Edinburgh Zoo. The day includes helping with daily animal feeds, making enrichment for a variety of animals and lots of special hands-on magic moments. Go behind-the-scenes for a unique insight into the daily routines of Zoo life and get your hands dirty – literally!
On the day you will also receive:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- Lunch in one of our restaurants
- 10% discount in our Gift Shop
- Free car parking
- An exclusive Keeper Experience t-shirt and certificate
Please note, if you are looking for a specific date for your experience, please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing any vouchers. Due to the multiple lockdowns, we have had an extremely large backlog and therefore have limited availability for the next 6 months.
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 between Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
- Vouchers will have a 1 year expiry date and must be booked within 3 months of receiving your voucher.
- Max 2 people per experience (please note one voucher is required per person).
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently working with an alternative timetable, please contact us at email@example.com to enquire about availability.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- All orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers within 2 working days.
- This experience is available for persons aged 16 years and over only.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Then why not add one of our Keeper Experience Boxes to you order! Gift boxes include a choice of gift (Bamboo Travel Mug or Soft Toy), Edinburgh Zoo magnet and Edinburgh Zoo pencil.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.