On the day you will also receive:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- 10% discount in our Gift Shop
- Free car parking
Please note, we are currently making our way through our extensive backlog of cancelled experiences due to COVID-19. Therefore, we may not be able to offer immediate availability for experiences. We currently have a waiting list to be notified when we are able to take new bookings once we have made our way through our backlog of reschedules. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
If you would like to book a specific date, we recommend checking availability first by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 between Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
All orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers on the next working day.
Is this a gift?
- As a result of COVID-19 all gift vouchers purchased during this period will be issued without an expiry date to ensure that everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy their experience once the current Government restrictions have been lifted.
- Max 2 people per experience (please note one voucher is required per person).
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently working with an alternative timetable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- This experience is available for ages 8 years and over.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an observing adult who will be required to pay adult admission cost.
- The accompanying adult must be from the same household as the participant.
- Please note the accompanying adult may be required to go behind the scenes during the experience with the participant and it is therefore not suitable for the accompanying adult to be supervising another non-participating child.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.