On the day you will also receive:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- 10% discount in our Gift Shop
- Free car parking
Please note our Keeper Experiences are very popular and there is limited availability for some experiences. If you would like to book a specific date, we recommend checking availability first by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0131 314 0327 between Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
Then why not add one of our Keeper Experience Boxes to you order! Gift boxes include a choice of gift (Bamboo Travel Mug or Soft Toy), Edinburgh Zoo magnet and Edinburgh Zoo pencil.
Please note all orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. During the current situation this ensures we can dispatch all voucher orders without any delay.
- As a result of COVID-19 all gift vouchers purchased during this period will be issued without an expiry date to ensure that everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy their experience once the current Government restrictions have been lifted. It is advised that you book your experience at your earliest convenience as dates do fill up quickly, particularly during Summer months and school holidays.
- Max 2 people per experience (please note one voucher is required per person and participants must be from the same household).
- Meerkat Magic Moments take place 12:30 to 13:00 or 15:30 to 16:00 from March to October. (Please note, that during November to February the only time slot available is 11:30 to 12:00) These are available on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, subject to availability.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, this experience is currently only running for ages 8 - 11. Please note, those over 12 can still purchase a voucher to use when these are available again for this age group.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.