Rhino Magic Moment
Rhino Magic Moment
Get closer than you ever imagined with our 30 minute Rhino Magic Moment and meet our resident Greater One Horned Rhino, Qabid. Help the keepers feed him a special treat and give him a tickle while you do it! While doing so you’ll learn all about these special creatures and how the Zoo is helping with their conservation!
On the day you will also receive:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- 10% discount in our Gift Shop
- Free car parking
email@example.com before purchasing any vouchers. We require at least 7 days notice for any bookings
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 between Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
- Vouchers will have a 1 year expiry date. We advise enquiring about specific dates as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Max 2 people per experience (please note one voucher is required per person).
- We run the Rhino Magic Moment everyday, dependant on availability. Please contact us at email@example.com to enquire about availability.
- This is a 30 minute experience.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- All orders are sent as an E-Voucher – this reduces our paper use and contributes to the conservation of our environment. We aim to send out all e-vouchers within 2 working days.
- This experience is available for adults and children aged 14 years and over only.
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an observing adult who will be required to pay adult admission cost.
- Please note the accompanying adult may be required to go behind the scenes during the experience with the participant and it is therefore not suitable for the accompanying adult to be supervising another non-participating child.
Regrettably, our Keeper Experiences are not suitable for certain guests including those with any relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this may not always be possible. Please read the T&Cs for further information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0131 314 0327 for advice prior to booking.
Is this a gift?
Then why not add one of our Keeper Experience Boxes to you order! Gift boxes include a choice of gift (Bamboo Travel Mug or Soft Toy), Edinburgh Zoo magnet and Edinburgh Zoo pencil.
By purchasing a Keeper Experience, you are contributing to our invaluable conservation work. You can find out more about the projects we support here.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.